Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Computers Down

The day started out cloudy but a very light shade of pink filtered through all the dark grey clouds. It was almost warm enough for me to leave without my coat. By the end of the day the temperature had plummeted. Further north a major ice storm hit leaving more than a million people stranded in darkness Thursday

Maintenance came by today to fix my outlet today. They replaced the one and now they are going to get some kind of cover to put over it.

Bad news for people like me who still like to enter snail mail sweeps. The new President is thinking of having mail slow down to five days a week instead of six. I'll be pretty sad about that.

I bought a lottery ticket today. I just kept daydreaming about winning the lottery, who doesn't, and so I said what the heck, let me buy a ticket. I also bought a ticket for a t-shirt quilt from school. The quilt is cute and the profit will got to one of the clubs at school.

I'm having problems with my computer tonight. It keeps shutting down so I didn't get to enter too many contests today.

No comments: